2021-22 Club Sailing Covid-19 Procedures
2022 Club Sailing Covid-19 Procedures are as follows:
Currently there are no Covid-19 rules in place. However, if you are showing symptoms of covid, please test negative before attending any club events
2021 Club Sailing Covid-19 Procedures are as follows:
- You must complete the 2021 BBSC Covid-19 Sailing Safety Protocol Form HERE before attending any club sailing/racing events. This can be done from your computer or mobile. No app or software needed and no printing or signatures. A parent or guardian should complete the form for under 18s. (if you want to forward the link on to others here is the full url https://forms.gle/pvkT4vGTQTVwKSp17)
- You are required to hand sanitize upon entering and leaving the boatyard
- You must adhere to social distancing of 2 metres at all times
- You need to cleaning down club boats and safety boats before and after use
- No entry to clubhouse at this time except for authorised personnel and masks must be worn.
- Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the safety of everyone, please adhere to the government social etiquette rules and latest ISA covid-19 guidelines.
Thank you for your support in helping to keep us all safe and continue to sail and gather together safely.
Last updated 14:52 on 22 November 2023